Friday, November 9, 2007

More and More Doors are being Opened!

Friday, 9th November 2007

Last Saturday, I sent my daughter to her Piano theory exam, which was held at the PSB Academy.

After having lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza, we decided to go to SKS Bookstore, which was only a stone's throw away.

It's been quite a while since I have gone there. Previously, they had units on both the 9th and 10th floor. Now, everything is consolidated on the 9th floor.

While I was there, I picked up some more car decals (which I will blog about in a future post). I also saw a stand with many Benny Ho sermons.

But what I found to be most encouraging was to see copies of Destined to Reign! The owner of SKS is from an Evangelical-Free church, which has been rather against the grace messages. But that is changing..

It goes to show that doors are slowly but surely being opened! Hallelujah!

And when Jesus is the One opening those doors, no one can shut them! (Rev 3:8)

Speaking of doors being opened, I was checking the blog of a dear sister, and she had a link to this video on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ILvjvr-5U

In spite of numerous naysayers and sceptics, God continues to prosper his ministry, so much so that he is now speaking to tens of thousands globally. Praise the LORD!

Oh by the way, I bought a wonderful book at SKS, which I will blog about tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really exciting! let the people see Jesus and all striving is over! The more i immerse myself into the understanding of the gospel of grace the more i see the beauty of Christ. It becomes easy to trust! Great faith is a result of seeing Jesus!

Matt uk

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Matt

I notice an increased amount of traffic coming from the UK.

God has really impacted your nation with the grace gospel through His servant Pastor Prince.