It just occured to me that this is the 300th post.

As I reflect back upon the past year or so, I must say that it's been quite a journey.
At one stage in Mar 07, there was a backlog of about a week, primarily because I was away in Europe.
At another stage in Aug/Sep 07, there was a forwardlog of about 2 weeks, primarily because there was just so much that was happening in my life.
Now it's just about right.
And with that, it's time to change the template again :-)
I thank the LORD for helping me to reach yet another milestone.
There are several things that He has placed in my heart to blog about, and I will get down to doing so. These include a variety of topics such as aliens/UFOs, confession and repentence, dead works, secular music of the 1980s, idioms/sayings such as "poor as a churchmouse", and so on...
Here's to the next 300 :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment