Recently, I got myself a 500GB portable hard disk drive, so that I could store the MP3 sermons that I had purchased from Joseph Prince Ministries, among other things. I have copied about 20 of them onto the 6GB card of my PDA phone, so that I can listen to them during my waiting moments.
I was just listening to the 2002 sermon entitled "Ephraim and Judah" where Ps Prince mentioned that the number 15 represents "rest". I did a Google search and found a page explaining what the various numbers mean.
Anyway, it seems this topic of rest keeps coming up! Last Saturday, I was at the ACSJ Fathers' Prayer Group meeting, and the guest speaker, Bro Henson Lim, also spoke about rest.
And today is my 15th wedding anniversary. My wife and I had lunch at Tao's Restaurant located at Paradiz Centre that serves fusion food. When the waiter heard that it was our anniversary, he gave us a complimentary appetiser, drink and desert (and even "forced" me to give my wife a peck on the cheek as he took a picture of us).To top it up, he also gave us a complimentary jug (which they serve their drinks in).
As an anniversary present, I gave my wife a wood-carving of a photo that was taken as part of the studio photo shoot.
It was done at East@Signmaster, a shop that specialises in wood products, that is located in Toa Payoh Hub HDB Mall, just 2 shops away from Spectrum (the shop that printed the customised tshirts for me).Our 15th year of marriage has indeed been one of rest. And to think that less than 5 years ago, it was at the brink of divorce. I really thank the Lord for more than restoring it. Just like Pastor B mentioned in his sermon last Sunday, God indeed can restore the years that the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25).
The numbers 16 and 17 represent "love" and "victory" respectively, and I look forward to that coming to pass.
Happy 15th Anniversary, Darling! I thank my God everytime I think of you (Phil 1:3)!
4 comments:
i think some of my favourite joseph teachings are from 2002 but as yet i have not heard the ephraim and judah one! i long for the revelation in those teachings to be firmly implanted on the hard drive of my heart! my favourite one is "the uniqueness of paul's gospel" it really sparked some great revelation in me. anyway Happy anniversary malcolm!
matt uk
Hi Matt
His sermon on "Ephraim and Judah" was preached on 10 May 02, just 6 days before his sermon on "Uniqueness of Paul's Gospel".
Say, would you like to subscribe to ROOTSS? There are a number of subscribers who are from NCC, and I am sure they can help attend to you when you are in Singapore and accompany you to church, etc.
i prefer just to log on when i can rather than get a build up of emails. did you get my email about our visit to singapore? we have reserved seats at NCC for our visit but am excited about meeting the people so anyone you can connect us with would be good.listening to latest ps prince messages today from october 2007.
matt
Hi Matt. Is it fine if I sent an email to the subscribers, telling them of your impending visit? I am sure a number of them would be glad to meet up with you when you are here.
Just heard the message about "the uniqueness of Paul's gospel". It was awesome :-)
Post a Comment