Friday, 16th November 2007
Yesterday, I blogged about how the LORD has causes different parts of the Body of Christ to minister to and encourage other parts of the same Body.
One of those whom the Lord has used is a guy who calls himself CybeRanger. He scouts the Internet to look for Christian blogs to give weekly awards to.
When I received the award back in Feb 07, a dear brother of mine dismissed it of as bias (perhaps because he has yet to win it?), saying that only those that embrace grace teachings have been and would be awardees.
Well, since then, two of my churchmates have also won the award:
Philip Ng (Boldeagle - winner 19 Aug 07)
Jerry Long (Dreamer1948 - winner 18 Nov 07)
Do read their blogs and let me know if their blog entries reflect such a theme.
In particular, check out the blog of a chap who calls himself Danski, who won the award on 18 Dec 06. I am sure you can see from his posts that he is pretty much against grace teachings.
So that allegation that CybeRanger is not objective definitely does not hold any water :-)
But that is not the main thrust of this post.
Some time back, I received an email from a gentleman inviting me out for dinner, and that gentleman was none other than CybeRanger himself!
We had a wonderful time of fellowship, but I think what moved me the most was that he was willing to appear before me unmasked, so to speak. I have been in correspondences with some of the other awardees, and I don't think they have been given that privilege and honour, yet :-)
A couple of weeks ago, I met up with 2 recipients of Destined to Reign over lunch, who were here on their honeymoon, which I blogged about here.
And just a couple of days ago, another 2 of the book recipients took me out to dinner. I blogged about that here.
God has caused those seeds that were sown to start bearing fruit already. All praise and glory be to Him!
I thank God for all these wonderful brothers- and sisters-in-Christ. May the grace of God continue to multiply in their lives!

2 comments:
Thank God for your blog =)
Thanks also for the CD and the book you sent me. They have been very wonderful to read and listen to. =D
Thanks!
Hi Hungribunni
You are most welcome.
May you continue to hunger and thirst for the unadulterated Word of the Living God!
Shalom
Malcolm
Post a Comment